Tax Day Freebies Lighten the Load for Everyone
Grab your W-2s and 1040s folks, it’s Tax Season. This year, the IRS has extended the deadline past the weekend to Monday, April 18, giving taxpayers an extra 3 days to file their tax returns. We all know filing taxes can be a chore, but that doesn’t mean it has to be all bad, especially when it comes with free stuff.
No doubt 2010 has been a tough year for Americans all across the nation, but these Tax Day Freebies and deals may offer some much needed relief this season:
1. Cinnabon: Come in to participating Cinnabon stores and get 2 free Cinnabon bites from 6-8pm on Mon 4/18
2. Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream Parlour: Receive a free mini sundae from 3-6pm on Mon 4/18
3. Starbucks: Bring in your own travel mug and get it filled with free coffee on Fri 4/15
4. P.F. Chang’s: Receive 15% off your bill (select items) on Mon 4/18
5. DirecTV: Receive a Free trail of HBO and Cinemax for DirecTV subscribers from 4/15 to 4/18
6. Hooter’s: Buy 10 wings and Get 10 Free at participating Hooter’s stores on Mon 4/18
7. Chemistry.com: Receive a Free 3-day Membership and a Free personality test when you sign up by Mon 4/18
8. McCormick & Schmicks: Receive a $10.40 Tax Relief Certificate to spend on Entrees and Drink Specials in the Bar on 4/15 and 4/18
9. HydroMassage: Receive a Free hydromassage at participating locations (appointments encouraged) through Mon 4/18.
11. Bally Total Fitness: Offering non-members a day’s worth of Free work outs at all Bally Fitness Clubs; Members are entitled to one Free personal training session on Monday 4/18
Let’s face it -after this tax season, we can all use a break that doesn’t break the bank. Lucky for us, these hot deals can help ease us into the next fiscal year.
For more deals, see:
Image from Btotanes via Wikimedia