Thirsty Thursday: Green Machine
Cheers to the (almost) weekend! As we coast through summer, salt in our hair, and sand in our toes, we must remember to stay hydrated! The San Diego sun can bring some serious heat. We’re all about getting things done in this city, so who says you can’t stay hydrated AND get a good buzz going at the same time?
This Thursday, we’ll be featuring one of our favorite spicy margs, the Green Machine, courtesy of our pals at PB Shore Club. Made with cucumber, mint, and jalapeños, this cocktail is refreshing, spicy, and hydrating all in one. Think: green juice meets margarita – and the outcome is a harmonious matrimony. Any detoxers out there? When made with fresh, organic ingredients, this cocktail checks all the nutrient boxes so you can sip guilt-free.
Head over to PB Shore Club to enjoy this magnificent concoction, or play bartender at home and whip up this cocktail using the recipe below.
Courtesy of PB Shore Club
- 2 oz Avion Silver Tequila
- 1 oz agave mix
- 1/2 jalapeño
- 3 cucumber slices
- 4 mint leaves
- Garnish: cucumber and mint
- Muddle jalapeños, cucumber and mint in a glass
- Fill shaker with ice, tequila and agave mix and shake until combined
- Strain over ice and muddled ingredients
- Garnish with cucumber slice and mint leaves