Top 5 Reasons SDRW Needs to be on Your 2017 Bucket List
San Diego Restaurant Week is back to kick off your New Year with food, fun, and memories January 15th through January 22nd. This foodie-favorited event is celebrating its 13th year of bringing people together to dine out, reconnect, and indulge. With over 180 participating restaurants to choose from across every neighborhood in San Diego County, diners can be assured that appetites will be appeased and cravings will be satisfied with two course lunches and three course dinners.
Top 5 Reasons SDRW Needs to be on your 2017 Bucket List:
- Over 180 restaurants will be dishing out scrumptious three course dinners and two course lunches for the week of January 15th. From Thai cuisine to Indian, American, Italian, French, and beyond, the sheer scope of offerings from our participating restaurants offers up the opportunity to enjoy a variety of foods that fit within any budget.
- The only thing that makes a delicious meal better is sharing it with the special people in your life. San Diego Restaurant Week is the perfect time to catch up with your family, friends, and loved ones after the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. And after all, the more people at your table, the more plates you can eat off of…
- Take a break from your usual shopping, prepping, and cooking and say goodbye to washing dishes for the night. Step out from your usual dining routine and enjoy the comfort of exceptional service and well prepared food at your fingertips.
- You can’t miss the foodie event of the year. True foodies know that San Diego Restaurant Week is the time to dine. Restaurant Week presents two course lunches and three course dinners featuring the most delectable menu options which make SDRW a foodie’s paradise.
- Although it may not be possible to try all 180 restaurants, SDRW invites you to try something new, at least once. From exotic cuisines to ingredients you have yet to discover, take a walk on the wild side and let the chefs expand your culinary palate with their creative offerings.
Along with delicious menu options and spending time with friends and family, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of delectable, scrumptious, delicious Girl Scout Cookies and the arrival of Girl Scouting in San Diego, chefs are creating new menu items featuring the beloved treats.
Now is your time to dine with over 150,000 fellow diners to celebrate San Diego’s thriving culinary scene. Dinner will be served as a three-course, prix-fixe menu for just $20, $30, $40 or $50 per person and lunch will be served as a two-course prix-fixe menu for only $10, $15 or $20 per person. Tickets are not necessary for this delectable week of discounted dining, but reservations are recommended. Visit SanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com for more information, including a list of participating restaurants, or to make your reservations in advance.