Dancing with the Stars, season 23 cast revealed
It’s time to break out the dancing shoes and the sequined dresses because the cast of Dancing with the Stars, season 23, has been revealed. On Tuesday, Aug. 30, the newest cast came together on Good Morning America to announce the pairings for the upcoming season.
Upon the celebrity judges, Julianne Hough has confirmed she will be returning for the newest season of the show.
Not only will the season be filled with well-known dancing celebrities, but fan favorite dancing pros will be returning as well. Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Derek Hough and Cheryl Burke will be back on the floor, teaching those celebrities their dancing ways.
The season is filled with actors, athletes and politicians, making what may be the most exciting season yet. ABC’s hit reality dance competition has brought together 13 pairings of celebrities for a season that will be unforgettable.
It takes two to Tango, and here are the dancers for this upcoming season.
1. Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
2. Marilu Henner & Derek Hough
3. Amber Rose & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
4. Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke
5. Vanilla Ice & Witney Carson
6. Calvin Johnson & Lindsay Arnold
7. Emma Slater & Rick Perry
8. Maureen McCormick & Artem Chigvintsev
9. Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds & Allison Holker
10. Jake T. Austin & Jenna Johnson
11. James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess
12. Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber
13. Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko
Dancing with the Stars season 23 airs on Monday, Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. on ABC.