San Diego Entertainer Magazine is your source for everything San Diego. Who knows San Diego better than the people? That’s why we’re providing an outlet for San Diegans to post their quality content. Become a part of San Diego with San Diego Entertainer Magazine. Send us your stuff!
If you would like to submit an article to the San Diego Entertainer Magazine please review the guidelines below. All articles received will be reviewed for the following:
- Original content: The story you provide cannot be found on any other websites.
- Appropriate theme: The Entertainer Magazine is a San Diego based lifestyle and entertainment magazine. The topic and theme of your article must fit within the editorial scheme currently in place.
- Syntax: Journalistic standards must be applied to your content. Syntax and spelling must be up to par at a college graduate level.
- 350-500 word count, 750 maximum.
- Pictures: Please include 2-3 pictures with your submission. The pictures you submit must be your own or you must provide creative commons credit. Follow these links to read more about creative commons and usage guidelines. To search under creative commons, click here.
You may upload your image here, providing credit and a description for the Scene in San Diego. You can also attach a word document using the below form to submit your article.