Entertainment & Events
Thorn Street Brewery offering up Oktoberfest and more
This fall, North Park micro-brewery Thorn Street Brewery is delivering more than just incredible beer. From Oktoberfest celebrations and Kids Eat Free Tuesdays to autumn infused Pumpkin Spiced Ale, it’s well worth it to take a tasting and tour of what’s new this season at Thorn Street Brewery.
· Oktoberfest at Thorn Street kicks off with new beers and a big party! Traditionally, Bavarians could not brew April through September and the Oktoberfest celebration marked the perfect occasion to drink up all the remaining beer before peak brewing season. Join Thorn Street October 20 for authentic Bavarian cuisine and music.
· Trivia Night has moved to Wednesday
· Kids eat free on Tuesdays!
· Davey Jones Lager- This Weekend
· Abbey Dubbel or “Abbey Wall” – Belgian style
· Mosaic Single Hop IPA- Mosaic is a relatively new hop that has a complex aroma of tropical and stone fruits with some white wine berry tones.
· Pumpkin spiced ale- Coming soon! This is a brown ale brewed with “Cinderella” pumpkins from Suzie’s farm and light spices.
Thorn Street Brewery features a large tasting room and cozy interior reminiscent of an Irish pub or village tavern. Tasters, growlers and pints are always available, and community events paired with rotating food trucks give guests more than a few reasons to pull up a stool and stay a while.
Thorn Street Brewery is located at 3176 Thorn St., San Diego, CA 92104.
Tues: 4PM – 10PM
Weds: 4PM – 10PM
Thurs: 4PM – 10PM
Fri: 2PM – 11PM
Sat: 12PM – 11PM
Sun: 12PM – 9PM