Entertainment & Events
5 Reasons Not to Miss Chula Vista HarborFest This Weekend
Soak up the summer time sun alongside the crystal waters of the San Diego Bay at Chula Vista HarborFest. With live music, hands on activities, scrumptious food, unique vendors and incredible weather, this day is sure to be one for the record books. If you need an excuse to get out there and enjoy, we have a few:
- It’s FREE! Entry into the event is totally free. This includes access to enjoy 4 stages of music, water activities like paddle-boarding and kayaking, fishing, yoga classes, kids activities, hands-on arts and crafts, the green zone, car show, pet parade and more.
- Let’s TACObout Unlimited Tacos, Spirits, & Craft Beer. For just $25 dine on unlimited tacos, spirits, and craft beer from 11am to 2pm as part of the Tacos, Spirits, & Craft Beer Revolution. Don stretchy pants and decide who is best of the fest while enjoying ocean breezes and live music. All for just $25 if purchased in advance. Not drinking? Go all out with the tacos-only option for $20.
- Don’t leave Fido at home. HarborFest is totally pet friendly. Deck out your dog for the pet parade where mutts will strut and put their best paw forward while being judged for trophies. The pet parade is free to enter and includes a complimentary goodie bag with great pet items! After the parade, let your pets chill out in the Pet Oasis with shade, water, and a safe off-leash area to explore!
- Non stop music will have you jamming all day. With four stages of live music, there’s something for everyone at HarborFest. From 90’s legends Eve 6, to beachy-vibe indie music, to a full stage of Latin beats – bring dancing shoes.
- Sip and stroll on the bayside – HarborFest is truly unique in that open alcohol is permitted within Bayside Park. Get your margarita, champagne, or frosty brew and explore the fest without being confined in a beer garden. Splash in the water or lay out on the beach and discover firsthand why Bayside Park is called one of San Diego’s biggest hidden secrets!
Harborfest takes place Saturday, August 19th 10am- 6pm. in Bayside Park. For more information at HarborFest or to purchase tasting tickets, visit www.cvharborfest.com